Minnesota’s Emerging Regional Center
The Good Life by the Lake
In Bemidji, you are able to strike the perfect work-life balance. Our community has all the regional center amenities to support your business and workforce, while maintaining the small town beauty and character that make this place “home”. It is a balance that no other region center has mastered.
Make no mistake, Bemidji isn’t a sleepy, rural, up north tourist town. The region has one of the state’s fastest growing and most vibrant economies. What sets Bemidji apart?
- How about gigabit broadband region-wide through one of the most advanced all-fiber networks in the nation?
- Or our two flights daily to and from Minneapolis, providing convenient connections to the world?
- Perhaps it’s the over 1,000 talented graduates entering the workforce each and every year?
- Or maybe it’s the vibrancy of our downtown, fueled by an emerging young entrepreneur community?
- Or a growing health care system in Sanford Health that both a Heart and Vascular Care Center and a new “Joe Lueken Cancer Care Center”.
- Or is it the Sanford Regional Events Center, which hosts Bemidji State University’s Division I hockey program and concerts such as Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan, Wynonna Judd and Jake Owen.
Come see Minnesota’s emerging regional center for yourself. We’d love to have you here.